Thanks a bunch for the tag, pR@tz! The nerve-wrecking stress of impending exams had almost taken me down! This should be a welcome relief… 😀
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Dasavatharam. Ultra-tera-giga-exa-peta crap!! 😐 That reminds me, I have a 45 rupee debt to pay off!! 🙁
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING: Database system concepts by Abraham Silberchatz. (Opening it for the third time in my life, after two unsuccessful attempts during the previous series exams!) I’m also reading Power Shift by Alvin Toffler, side-by-side. 🙂
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Chess! All-time-fav!
4. FAVORITE SOUND: Lots and lots of ’em! I adore Hariharanji‘s voice. (Love all *sweet* female voices too!)
5. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: When I dissappoint my parents (and the ‘disappointment’ follows every exam-result!)
6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE: My mind is usually blank when I’m awake, but on the whole, the intriguing possiblites of the day loom large as I open my eyes up.
7. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE. Don’t have the moolah to frequent fast food places. CCD has nice cozy sofas to rest your ass on, if someone else’s paying the bill. But the food (especially the cappuccino) is crap. Ambrosia(Trivandrum) isn’t a bad bet , food wise!
8. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME. Girl: Krishna (strongest crush‘s name! :P) Boy: Prasanth (once-best-friend’s name)
9. FINISH THIS STATEMENT.”IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… start my own business, employ as many employees as I can, reap huge profits and contribute it to the nation. (I’m serious about this.)
10. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? I’m a slow driver, yes. But even slow driving couldn’t prevent me from embroiling myself in a near-fatal accident! So I’m paranoid about driving (motorcycles) these days…
11. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? : No. Period.
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Never had one, apart from toy cars, of course. Remember having a yellow coloured ‘Ambassador’ as my favourite toy when I was two-three years old. Parents still speak about how I bawled when a dog made off with it!! 🙂 The first car in my family was a Maruti 800, though.
13. FAVORITE DRINK : Lime juice.
14. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… post daily, learn all the programming languages in the world and make softwares, travel around the world and click pics like hell!
15. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?: Umm… forgive my ignorance, but what’s a brocolli? 😛 On second thoughts, considering my delicate food habits, I think I don’t. Do I? 😉 No, I don’t. Sure!
16. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? : Trick question. Brown (my hair already sports a tinge of brown, btw)
17. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. : Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai
18. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH.: Cricket, F1, Tennis
19. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: He’s a great human being whose life and actions inspires me to a great degree! (Drop dead serious, pR@tz!)
20. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? : Crumpled papers. *Sigh* need to clean my room up! It’s been ages…
21. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? No, thanks! Don’t want to relive my shitty life once more. I’d better be born as someone else.
22. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Morning person
23. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? My bedroom with music on!
24. Of all The People You Tagged This To, Who’s Most Likely To Respond First?: Sriram
And I’m passing the tag to:
Sriram, Anup, Prashant, Sindhya Chechi and Raouf
🙂 … why does everyone hate this movie dasavatharam?…. I liked most of the chase, except some unimportant characters and the special effects in it…
Nice list man! Congrats to the two of us for getting online @ the right time!
.”IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… start my own business, employ as many employees as I can, reap huge profits and contribute it to the nation. (I’m serious about this.)
…. way to go man! *Applause*
broccoli- almost similar to cauliflower!
and when I did this tag there were 30 qns, where did the rest disappear????? I remember something about fav smell and ice-cream flavor n stuff which had me scratching my head.
i am a big fan of Ambrosia…thought unfortunately by the time i could afford going there, i was already out of town!;-(
yet to catch up with dasavatharam..yet to meet a tamil guy who says it aint good!!;-D
OOps! I’m way past my broadband limit!!! I dont think, therefore, that I’ll be the first to respond 😀
Hey, for a long time, I too have had the idea of naming a future girl child ‘Krishna’ (no crushes or anything.. I just had loved that name 🙂 Hi five brother!
Duh! The chases were crap, compared even to desi movies like Dhoom! And yea; the unimportant characters (like Bush) and SFX sucked hard!
Thanks for tagging me! 😀
Eg jactly, bro! 🙂 Cheers to us, once more! 🙂
Thanks! Erm… apparently the questions were ‘lost in transit’! 😛 Yeah, I’ve seen them in other tags too… 😀 Never mind!
I could guess that out with the name of your cookery blog! And I’ve heard rave reviews of your recipes too! Hope I’ll be lucky enough to gobble some of ’em up! 🙂
Abt Dasavatharam: Better torrent it. Think decent copies have come up in Piratebay. 😀
Well, my fellow-taggers are occasional bloggers… Not passionate ones like you and me! 😛 So I’m sure you’re goanna be the first. 😀
And btw, I’m a big fan of Lord Krishna. And that’s another reason behind the name. Not just the crush. 🙂
(Eek! I hope she does not read this! Ah… never mind! :D)
The link to Power Shift is broken.
@ binny va:
Thanks! Corrected… 🙂
Nice on Hari.
You have an attractive style with words. Keep up the good work.
Hi–found you through the kerala bloggers meet attendees.Smiled at the honesty in choice of names for your future kids 🙂
Preeti (just a mother of two)
Wow. I’m honoured. 🙂 Look who’s commenting in my blog! 😀
Thanks man. Hope to catch you at BlogCamp. 🙂
🙂 Well, ummm, ocassionally, I still long for ‘her’. 😀 But essentially, it was an old and impulsive decision. I’m sure I’ll hold on to it unless my future-wife objects. 😀
And yeah, thanks for dropping by; both of you. It’s good to see famous people like you commenting my blog 🙂
ahem..hey bro..remember this poor reader…
can’t write more now..My download limit is kinda over..and so is my free download time…!! :((
Nice one hari. Hmmm.. you STILL obsessed with krishna? You still gonna name your daughter that if you -ahem- happen to marry her by any chance..? Two krishnas in the house may be a bit of a confusion!
Thanks, bud. I always read your posts and in the end, forget to comment! 🙁 Will do as soon as these crap exams get over!! 😀 Kinda busy now, studying. 🙂
Erm, actually, that episode got over LONG back! 😛
And yeah, I’m not goanna marry her. Period. 😉
One Question !
‘A second year B.Tech student who’s just another faceless but headstrong guy elbowing his way past the teeming millions that populate the vortex of planet Earth.’
This is ur intro line -but you don’t come across as headstrong ,from whatever posts here or your comments elsewhere .I am Confused !
nice post ..nicer blog ..enjoy the boat house experience and do blog about it at length ..
For disambiguation’s sake:
Headstrong = Habitually disposed to disobedience and opposition.
First of all, you need to take the word in ‘perspective’. I’m headstrong in my own way!! I oppose conventional schools of thought and try to carve my own niche in whatever I do.
And no, I’m not ‘headstrong’ in the ‘rebellious’ sense of the word, sis!! (If that’s what you meant!) But of course, seeing isn’t believing!! 😛
And apparently, you’re the first person to read my ‘about me’! *Sigh of relief*. 🙂
Thanks for peeping in! I’ll sure blog about it! 😀
you seem to know what you want and what you dont want and I think that is one of the most important things in life
@ nandu nair:
Not everything, but I do know some stuff, yes. 😀
Thanks for dropping by. 🙂
I don’t know why I am doing this..but today morning..I have nothing else to do…but I am in a mood to do something..so…..I am taking this tag…!!! 😐
even if you offer it or not!!! 🙁
No probs, bud! 🙂 I love tags. They’re easy to follow and a pleasure to write. 🙂
Read your post and commented too!