Thanks a bunch for the tag, pR@tz! The nerve-wrecking stress of impending exams had almost taken me down! This should be a welcome relief… 😀
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Dasavatharam. Ultra-tera-giga-exa-peta crap!! 😐 That reminds me, I have a 45 rupee debt to pay off!! 🙁
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING: Database system concepts by Abraham Silberchatz. (Opening it for the third time in my life, after two unsuccessful attempts during the previous series exams!) I’m also reading Power Shift by Alvin Toffler, side-by-side. 🙂
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Chess! All-time-fav!
4. FAVORITE SOUND: Lots and lots of ’em! I adore Hariharanji‘s voice. (Love all *sweet* female voices too!)
5. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: When I dissappoint my parents (and the ‘disappointment’ follows every exam-result!)
6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE: My mind is usually blank when I’m awake, but on the whole, the intriguing possiblites of the day loom large as I open my eyes up.
7. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE. Don’t have the moolah to frequent fast food places. CCD has nice cozy sofas to rest your ass on, if someone else’s paying the bill. But the food (especially the cappuccino) is crap. Ambrosia(Trivandrum) isn’t a bad bet , food wise!
8. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME. Girl: Krishna (strongest crush‘s name! :P) Boy: Prasanth (once-best-friend’s name)
9. FINISH THIS STATEMENT.”IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… start my own business, employ as many employees as I can, reap huge profits and contribute it to the nation. (I’m serious about this.)
11. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? : No. Period.
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Never had one, apart from toy cars, of course. Remember having a yellow coloured ‘Ambassador’ as my favourite toy when I was two-three years old. Parents still speak about how I bawled when a dog made off with it!! 🙂 The first car in my family was a Maruti 800, though.
13. FAVORITE DRINK : Lime juice.
14. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… post daily, learn all the programming languages in the world and make softwares, travel around the world and click pics like hell!
15. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?: Umm… forgive my ignorance, but what’s a brocolli? 😛 On second thoughts, considering my delicate food habits, I think I don’t. Do I? 😉 No, I don’t. Sure!
16. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? : Trick question. Brown (my hair already sports a tinge of brown, btw)
17. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. : Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai
18. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH.: Cricket, F1, Tennis
19. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: He’s a great human being whose life and actions inspires me to a great degree! (Drop dead serious, pR@tz!)
20. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? : Crumpled papers. *Sigh* need to clean my room up! It’s been ages…
21. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? No, thanks! Don’t want to relive my shitty life once more. I’d better be born as someone else.
22. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Morning person
23. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? My bedroom with music on!
24. Of all The People You Tagged This To, Who’s Most Likely To Respond First?: Sriram
And I’m passing the tag to: