Yeah, finally, answering all the harried queries of millions of tech-lovers like myself, The Apple iPhone 3.0 (or Apple iPhone 3G S ) is releasing today (17th June 2009) at WWDC (Worldwide Developers’ Conference)! 🙂
The famed, all-touch mobile phone from Apple’s stable has literally taken the world by storm. It’s incredible features make the product so irresistable that people just won’t be able to resist the product! 🙂 Within a few hours, Apple iPhone 3.0 will hit the markets. So, brace yourself, guys!! (Read, get your credit cards ready! :P)
Check out the features of the cool new iPhone if you haven’t:
- In the 3G-S, S stands for SPEED. That means, high speed gaming, and everything you’d ever want in relation to that! 😛
- The on-board voice control rocks! The superb voice feature allows you not just to talk to your friends, but literally control your phone. The phone will even respond to all your queries and commands, helping you even to play music and control calls with your voice.
- Thanks to the 3-megapixel camera with autofocus, the imaging experience is near professional. White balance, autofocus, low-light sensitivity and even a macro mode for big images. There’s even a unique, tap-focussing system!
- With the built-in compass that works in tandem with maps to give you street positioning (the maps turn automatically as you twist the phone),you’ll never lose your way again. 😀
- With the in-built camcorder, there’s the provision to record VGA quality video in 30 FPS. It’s even possible to cut the ends of the video just by tweaking the end point and the start point. The lack of MMS in the previous iPhone is compensated this time. Plus, you could even YouTube the video! 😀
- There’s Voice-over – which reads the screen based on your gestures, essentially an accessiblity feature.
- Get to know the calories you lost and the kilometers you’ve run with the Nike+iPod which works with the sensors on your Nike shoe. Yes, that extra $200 no a Nike air won’t be an extra-spend, trust me! 😛
- 9 hours in Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video playback, 30 hours listening to audio, 12 and 5 hour talktimes on 2G and 3G networks respectively – now you can stop worrying about those low batteries! 😛
And all this comes at $199 for 16 GB and $299 for the 32 gig model, only if you’re in the US though. 😉 But no worries, check out your nearest grey market in a couple of days for (a bootlegged, unlocked version of) the latest iPhone. If you’re too poor to afford that, you can even choose the $99 model.
Yep, everybody gets his/her iPhone! 😛