I’ve been a lifelong addict, so when I got a tag asking me to list all those addictions from Cris, I couldn’t resist! 🙂 I know it’s pretty gross after a series of ‘personal’ posts, but yeah, I’ll try to make it attractive. 😀
1) Computers/Internet: My first love! I used to surf the net for nothing less than three hours each day, until a month back. Going through withdrawal syndrome now! 🙁
2) Music: The daily dose of my favourite playlist(s) on mobile & PC keep me going. Thinking of buying a power packed music system to get more of the ‘experience’! 😛 But as always, I’m broke and bankrupt.
3) Day Dreaming: Dreams are but manifestations of the innate desires of the human mind. I manifest my cravings and live them through my (day)dreams. They make me happy, sometimes to the point of exhilaration!
4) Blogging: For a while, I was under the impression that life without internet might massacre the compulsive blogger in me. But one month without internet (parental restrictions at home once again 😐 ) and I’m still going strong! 😛
5) Talking: A new-found addiction. Might seem out of place for someone who used to be a bigtime introvert three years back; but as someone said, Life f**ks everyone and I changed in the process! Talking is my way out of all problems that bog me down. A good friend and hours of idle time means nirvana for me!
P.S. For those who’ve read my earlier tags about ‘passions’ et al. I haven’t lost interest in reading, movies and the like! They still remain hardcore passions. But fact is, I haven’t got enough time to pursue them.
Lack of time forces me not to tag any one specific. So anyone is free to take up this tag. Talk of a fully democratic world!! 🙂
Thanks for doing it kiddo despite your lack of time. Shucks I missed day-dreaming in my list! Thats number 1 for me! You wouldnt think it a copyright violation if I proceeded to edit my list now would you? :-p
Bingo on all 5 addictions ;). If I ever did this tag, it would have been a cut copy paste version of yours!
^5 on all the first four passions!
(I’m still introvert-ish) 😀
PS: Democracy is bullsh!t:
I have managed to compress all my additions into just one – the computer. This includes internet, coding, blogging and other uses. But its much more serious than the other ‘sissy’ addictions out there. Turning on the system is the first thing I do when I wake up and switching it off is the last thing I do before going to bed. And I sit in front of it for all the time in between those two actions.
But then again, what would you expect from a Schizophrenic.
haha.. all those are the same ditto for me.. guess u saved me the trouble of doing the tag anyway 🙂
taaags.. the blogosphere is full of taags !
I’d include reading instead of day dreaming and i’ll get my version of this tag. Well written. I thnk ur jus faking th so called parental restriction, coz i don’t see coz restriction in your number of posts or in the way you use your pc. Kalla kalla 🙂
Agree with Abhi, reading instead of day dreaming… My list is complete… day dreaming ne ulla prayam okke kazhinju poooyi….
We’ve identical likes! 🙂
…or addictions, rather.
Talking: That’s something girls do rite??? atleast that’s what boys say!!!!
I think Googling would have to be on my list!
Anytime sis. Anything for you! 🙂 Do edit it out sis. No copyright violation, whatsoever!!
Hehe. It’s pretty commmon among us, eh sis? 🙂
Try talking man!
You joined SFI? 😮
@ binny va
I could well guess that. 😛 Well, matter of fact, I’m pretty similar to you. In a toned-down fashion, that is. 🙂
@ hari vishnu:
Maaan!! This IS divine intervention, period. SO many similarities, Gawd!!
Duh! Seriously bro… I’m not faking. You should see the situations in which I’m writing these posts to fully comprehend my situation! 😛
@ mea culpa:
That’s because you’ve come of age. 😉
@ corpus gray:
Not really. Boys do talk a LOT to girls! 😛
Nice to see ‘talking’ mentioned as an addiction.
Not many people realise it 🙂