I’ve been a lifelong addict, so when I got a tag asking me to list all those addictions from Cris, I couldn’t resist! 🙂 I know it’s pretty gross after a series of ‘personal’ posts, but yeah, I’ll try to make it attractive. 😀
1) Computers/Internet: My first love! I used to surf the net for nothing less than three hours each day, until a month back. Going through withdrawal syndrome now! 🙁
2) Music: The daily dose of my favourite playlist(s) on mobile & PC keep me going. Thinking of buying a power packed music system to get more of the ‘experience’! 😛 But as always, I’m broke and bankrupt.
3) Day Dreaming: Dreams are but manifestations of the innate desires of the human mind. I manifest my cravings and live them through my (day)dreams. They make me happy, sometimes to the point of exhilaration!
4) Blogging: For a while, I was under the impression that life without internet might massacre the compulsive blogger in me. But one month without internet (parental restrictions at home once again 😐 ) and I’m still going strong! 😛
5) Talking: A new-found addiction. Might seem out of place for someone who used to be a bigtime introvert three years back; but as someone said, Life f**ks everyone and I changed in the process! Talking is my way out of all problems that bog me down. A good friend and hours of idle time means nirvana for me!
P.S. For those who’ve read my earlier tags about ‘passions’ et al. I haven’t lost interest in reading, movies and the like! They still remain hardcore passions. But fact is, I haven’t got enough time to pursue them.
Lack of time forces me not to tag any one specific. So anyone is free to take up this tag. Talk of a fully democratic world!! 🙂