I ought to do a tag a month,now! Tags are refreshing and rejuvenating! 😛 So I stole this one from Sriram! 😉 Nothing special, I just have to answer a few questions this time – new readers will know a lot about me from this post. Old ones might already know a lot, but just read through. I know you’re jobless. Why else would you visit my blog? 😉
As the title suggests, it’s an understatement to call this HUGE! 😉
1. Last beverage – Frooti! 😉 (It was my lunch, that day! :P)
2. Last phone call- Vidya Chechi
3. Last text message – Vishnu
4. Last song you listened to – Black or White – Michael Jackson *sniff* Amen to his soul! 🙁
5. Last time you cried – A month ago… due to ‘matters of the heart’,in solitude! 😀
HAVE YOU EVER..
6.Dated someone twice? – Yes (10-15 times, actually! :P)
7. Been cheated on? –Loads of times! 😉
8. Cried yourself to sleep? –No, per se. 😀
9. Lost someone special? –I miss a lot of people, yes. 🙁
10. Been depressed? – I am depressed as I write this post! Depression has so hopelessly become a part of my life! 😉
11. Seen ghosts –Duh!! 😐
12.LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS.
Blue, Red, White
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU
15.Made new friends – A lot!
16. Fallen out of love – Nopes
17. Laughed until you cried – You bet, I’ve lost count of that!
18. Met someone who changed you – Hmmm… maybe.
19. Found out who your true friends were – I knew it ages ago.
20. Found out someone was talking about you – Came as a pleasant surprise
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list – Er… I choose to avoid this question for fear of prejudice! 😛
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life ? – 90% of them
23. How many kids do you want to have – Two. A lovely guy and a sweet girl.
24. Do you have any pets – Nada.
25. Do you want to change your name – I hated my name once, but Now I’m in love with it. So the answer is: NO WAY!
26. What did you do for your last birthday – Well, It was among my happiest birthdays… Got a record number of gifts and cards, and of course studied for my series exams starting the very next day! 😐
27. What time did you wake up today – 7:10 AM. Mom woke me up reminding me to do household chores for a change! 😛
28. What were you doing at midnight last night – Reading ‘Roots‘ by Alex Haley. AWESOME book!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for – Day 1 @ IIM Ahmedabad *Sigh*
30. Last time you saw your father – two hours ago, when I was bidding him goodbye.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life – Ah.. lots *sigh*
32. What are you listening to right now – Dreams on Fire: Slumdog Millionaire (I’m in love with the movie’s soundtrack!)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom – A lot of times! 😉 There’s a junior in my college, of that name.And there’s my favourite blogger Thomman – whom I’ve talked to at school! 🙂
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? Certain very nice people in my college who’re making my life hell for no reason whatsoever! 😐
36. Whats your real name – Neo – after I chose the red pill! (DUH!!!)
37. Relationship Status – Single
38. Zodiac sign – Scorpio
39. Male or female – Male
40. Natural Hair color? – Black
41. Hair color now – Kinda dark brownish to black.
42. Pet Peeve – The want for intellectual freedom, which I don’t get
43. Need Glasses- Nope, wearing glasses is a nightmare for me! 😉
44. Long or short –Er… is this question about some body part? 😛
45. Height – Five eleven
46. Do you have a crush on someone – Used to have loads, none right now. It’s pointless
47. What do you like about yourself? – The fact that I can write reasonably well.
48. Piercings – None.
49. Tattoos – Aaargh!!
50. Righty or lefty – Right.
51. First surgery – to fix my mangled left clavicle – was an experience.
52. First piercing –None yet!
53. First tattoo – Don’t remember – was some removable one.
54. First best friend – Godly
55. First sport you joined – Cricket 🙂
56. First pet – A hen. 🙂 We used to have four of them at home. 😀
57. First vacation – Trip to Delhi, when I was in 7 years old. Barely remember anything about it now! 😛
59. First crush- Name’s Lakshmi. Now, there’s a whole blog post about it! 😛 I still see her around
60. First alcoholic drink – None yet! Sworn teetotaller here. 😛
61. Eating – A sweet laddu (At 11:26 PM, mind you! 😐 )!
62. Wearing – A grey tee with “No Fear’ emblazoned on it, black pants (from school) [Why would anyone wanna know this? :P]
63. I’m about to – Code away to glory! I’ve found my true calling. 😀
64. Speaking to – I’ve kept my chat client (Pidgin) off at the moment. I don’t chat when I blog. 😉
65. Waiting to – talk to someone special (If you’re reading this, call me now! Dying to listen to your voice! 😉 )
66. Want kids? – Not in the near future
67. Want to get married? – Ditto.
68. Careers in mind? – Wanna be a pro-blogger-cum-coder-cum-filmmaker-cum-entrepreneur! 😛
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes – Eyes.
70. Hugs or kisses – I love hugs. The warmth of the female body as it presses on to you is GREAT! 😀
71. Shorter or taller- Shorter
72. Older or Younger – Not older anyway.
73. Romantic or spontaneous – Hopeless-romantic
74. Nice stomach or nice arms – Arms will be fine. The tummy must be okay. 😛
75. Tattoos or piercings- Nada to both.
76. Sensitive or loud- Loud to a certain degree. Sensitive also is as nice.
77. Hook-up or relationship – Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant- Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER.
79. Kissed a stranger – Nopes and NEVER! 😉
80. Drank hard liquor – Won’t do that in my lifetime!
81. Lost glasses/contacts – Haven’t owned any yet and hope not to!
82. Sex on first date – Not yet. But Not so early, anyway.
83. Broken someone’s heart – Very much. 🙁 Parents being on top of the list.
84. Had your own heartbroken – You bet!
85. Been arrested?- Was close to being so a couple of times, but escaped! 😛
86. Turned someone down –a couple of times.
87. Cried when someone died – Frequently
88. Got someone into trouble intentionally –Hmmm… naah!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN.
89. Yourself – Started to lose belief, but I still cling on to myself
90. Miracles – Yup!
91. Love at first sight – I even dreamt about it the other day !:|
92. Heaven – too far-fetched, but being religious. yes. 😀
93. Santa Claus – NO WAY!
94. Kissing on the first date? – Probable
95. Angels – Metaphorically, yes.
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? – Sure!
97. Had more than one boyfriend/ girlfriend at one time? – No and never.
98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever? – It is.
99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without? – Friends and family, Computer, Internet
100. Posting this as 100 truths? – Err… I confess that two or three points at the most, are mildly inaccurate. 😀 Apart from that, there are about 97 truths here. Honestly. 🙂
There goes! Bored? Jobless? Be my guest and take this up! Please acknowledge me when you do it, btw. 😉