Here are 15 short (and hopefully sweet) tips for you if blogging is in your blood. Even if it isn’t, no worries. ‘Coz, anyone can blog! Keep these 15 simple points in your mind and you can excel in the blogosphere – trust me! 🙂
- Work on your language – well-presented is half done!
- Write relevant content, don’t beat around the bush.
- Re-read what you’ve written, and make as many edits as you need.
- Pep your post with great images – CC Licensed ones are the best.
- NEVER copy content from other blogs!
- Consider blogging as a passion, and great posts will come.
- Add a personal touch to your posts – readers are the biggest voyeurs!
- Don’t blog just for money, it’ll eventually ruin your blog!
- If you’re not that good with english, write in your regional language.
- The more you blog, the better. 10 posts a month is optimum!
- Cut down on swear words, filters will cut down your blog’s reach.
- Try to add an element of humour to whatever you write.
- Don’t focus too much on your theme. Content is always king!
- Simplify your posts such that even a layman can get what you say.
- Blog and comment responsibly – even you can make a difference!
The master speaks 🙂
Well looks like you’ve said it all, I’ve got nothing more to add 🙂 … But I do believe keeping your blog up-to-date, dynamic, colourful and eye-catching are as important as the content.. std marketing techniques 🙂
Nice tips. But i’ve always felt that there’s one thing that’s gonna get you popularity and that’s to love what you write. Make the reader feel what you’re writing with good language. That’s enough!
Thanks buddy! I forgot to add those points! Thanks a heap. 🙂
And, I’m not as big a ‘master’ as you! 😛
Point taken bro!! It’s the love that matters most, truly! 🙂