I’m going through the worst of times! True to my ‘Jathakam’, things’ve been topsy turvy, at the best! But thanks to Thomman (a celebrity blogger -cum- senior at school), yesterday turned out to be a fantastic day! For he lifted up my moods with this award-cum-tag! 🙂
The award ‘declaration’ goes like this:
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
Here I go! 🙂
- I used to be a BIGTIME introvert when I was in school! I was known as a crybaby back then. I guess college (and some GREAT friends) brought me out of my cocoon. I’m an addictive, non-stop talker now! 😛 People often ask me to shut up! 😉 But yes, with the flick of a (mental) switch, I can revert to being an introvert (for a short while), yes. 🙂
- Unlike most guys, I always need someone as my best buddy. Someone I can always open up to any time and who would listen to me for hours!
- I haven’t played an outdoor game in some six years! Again, strange for a guy! I suffered a knee-cap dislocation when I was in the 11th grade and after that, the doc advised me to stay away from sports for a year. After a year, I lost my (already feeble) interest! Even before the accident, I wasn’t much of a sports buff and my trysts with football/cricket would be once in a bluemoon or something. I’m ashamed of this, but yeah, I’m a sports-n00b!
- I engendered a huge complex about the other sex for a long long time! 😐 It began quite sometime back with a grossly deflating remark from someone. Ever since, I’ve kept my distance from girls. Even now, traces of that complex exist! It’s another matter that most of my best friends are gals! 😉
- I’m dumb, period. I’m seriously contemplating about starting a humor blog based on the ROTFL stuff I do, cause of my ‘extreme’ common sense! Who knows, I might even surpass eebil Silberine and Doubting Thomman, one day! 😉
- Now, this is goanna do a hell lot of negative publicity , but I cry. A lot, for a guy! For downright silly issues!! On the contrary, I’ve stood stoic at some of the most depressing moments of my life. 😐 I’ve no idea why, but I guess I’m a bit too emotional.
- I’m narcissistic, to some extent. More so about this blog! Would you believe that I spend at least four hours a day doing something in this blog? It’s the biggest pleasure I can possibly derive from the depressing shithole my life has landed in! My blog is MY LIFE. And if things go the way they’re supposed to, I might well be a professional blogger, soon enough!
- I’m a hopeless fan of Mohanlal! He might be overweight and past his prime, but for me, he’s the best, anyday! 🙂 Precisely why I’m listening to Sagar Alias Jacky theme as I’m writing this! 😉
- I don’t watch TV. Not a bit! Mom & Dad rule over it here, so my viewing is restricted to occasional sound bites from CNN/IBN, NDTV et al, when the remote’s with me.
- I badly want to make a movie. And I’m making one right now! Along with Akhil. That’s another thing that gives me solace during these despicably-bad times. 😀
I guess that’s enough ‘honesty’ for the day. 🙂